We believe you aren't like every other business, and that we can't be all things to all people. So our goal is to get a sense of what you need, want, and value, and see if our team is a strong fit to achieve that. Because at the end of the day your CPA team is either going to accelerate, or impede, your progress.
With that in mind, here's a few characteristics of customers we're a strong fit for:
- Your revenue is around $500k to $5m, and you're an entrepreneur in the Service or Technology space. This includes folks like creatives, professionals, internet software, bio-technology, and others.
- You view price as an investment to produce a return, not a cost to be minimized. And you recognize the right questions are the most valuable thing we can offer.
- You recognize your business' participation as the most important factor to produce results.
If the above resonates with you, we'd love to chat. We start with our Coffee Conversation, to get to know each other and sketch out what the value we can create together might look like. If we both see good outcomes ahead, our team designs a selection of Value Paks for you -- each represents a different experience you can opt for working with our team:
- Active — For the entrepreneur who wants full access to our team’s creative capabilities to accelerate their forward momentum.
- Support — For the business owner who wants access to our team to focus and support them on their journey.
- Basics — For the person who wants to cover their compliance needs, and knows they’d benefit from some forward-looking planning each year.
We don’t pretend to know your situation in advance, so we don’t attempt to price it in advance either (we find prescription before diagnosis backwards). But we’ve consistently found that those who fit the outline above, flourish through our collaboration.
Click below to take your first step onto The Elements Foundation™ by scheduling your Coffee Conversation.